If you are a keen runner, you can rest assured that our Therapists understand how important it is for you to be able to remain injury free. Regardless of whether you are an amateur or a professional runner, if you are unfortunate enough to sustain an injury, we can get you back to pounding the pavements as soon as possible, with minimal effects to you fitness. In fact, we will endeavour to get you back to the sport you love fitter and stronger than you were before.
In our well equipped studio, we can provide video analysis of your running biomechanics to help get to the root cause of the problem. If you are currently injury free, we can see if you have any possible underlying problems, which may be harming your training potential and therefore your overall performance.
What to Expect from The Running Clinic
- Our Personal Trainer Leon is also an experienced Physiotherapist. He can develop, advise and correct your training programme and running technique. He can work on your core stability as well as treating any current injuries; getting you back to full fitness and beyond!
- Regular Sports/Deep Tissue Massages are provided for pre and post event to maximise training, performance and recovery time.
- Biomechanical evaluation, including muscle/soft tissue length, video analysis on the treadmill, postural type and it’s influence on running efficiency.
- Dietetic Advice to optimise training and recovery.
- Advice on foot biomechanics from our Podiatrist, including recommendations and the fitting of orthotics.