Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession with a science foundation.
A qualified and experienced physiotherapist can help people of all ages who are affected in some way by injury, illness, developmental or other disability and help to restore movement and function to, or as near possible to normal, in a range of body movements.
Physiotherapy Help List
If you are suffering from any of the following problems, help is at hand:
• Back Pain & Back Ache Problems
• Sports Injuries
• Work Related Aches & Pains
• Post Surgery following Anterior Cruciate Ligament Construction, Knee Replacement and Bone Fracture Rehab
• Pregnancy Related Problems
• Stiffness After Removal of Orthopaedic Casts
In all cases, our objective is not simply to treat the symptoms, but to diagnose the cause of the problem or injury and treat it. To achieve this we will hold a consultation with you to understand the cause of the problem(s), explain what these are and provide a diagnosis. We will then provide:
• Hands on Treatment
• Advice on Speeding Recovery
• Advice on Preventing Recurrence (if applicable)
In all cases, injuries, pains and aches are best cured as soon as they appear by contacting us at the onset of your problems; have early treatment and return to sport or work quickly.
Long-standing problems often require more treatments than those diagnosed and treated early.
To find out more or to book a consultation, contact PhysioExtra now